Saturday, June 24, 2017

7 At-Home Exercises To Try When Your Gym Has The Worst Air Conditioning Ever

Nothing’s worse than when you pump yourself up for a kickass workout brand new Lulu leggings, the perfect playlist, you even convinced yourself that you leg day and then .

Your gym feels like the f*cking Sahara Desert.

I’m not one of those girls that looks incredible after a workout (and for you ladies who do, tell me your secrets).

My profuse amount ofsweat makes me vaguely resemble a wet dog and not a cute little pug or something. I look more like an elderly bulldog caught in the rain.

So when there’s no air conditioning at my gym, I honestly just can’t deal.

Like, if I wanted this lifestyle, I would’ve signed up for hot yoga. But I didn’t, so please, blast that AC directly in my face until I die.

It’s time to ditch the stuffiness on the StairMaster once and for all. Here are seven workouts you can try in the comfort of your beautifully breezy home.

1. Bodyweight Squats

I know what you’re thinking.

What’s the point of a squat without the weight? I do it every day when I sit in a chair and stand back up, right?

But, trust me on this one bodyweight squats really do it all. Add 100 reps of these bad boys to your routine at home, and you will feel the . That’s a promise.

2. Incline Push-Ups

At the gym, you usually do incline push-ups on a step platform.

Luckily, you can turn basically anything into this kind of platform when you’re dying to escape the heat.

From benches to sturdy boxes, show your gym that you’re an independent woman who doesn’t need no platform?

3. Jumping Rope

Jumping rope is an amazingly effective form of cardio that can be done right alongsideyour couch.

These simple skipping workouts will kick your butt, and after you’re done, you can cool off in comfort rather than withering away in the heat of the weight room.

4. Commandos

If you think you need a fancy workout machine for an effective workout, Ihave to go ahead and assumethat you’ve never tried commandos.

This intense push-up variation works your arms your core and honestly, your mind, too (the level of difficulty makes me want to cry, and I have to pretend I actually love life while I’m doing them).

Kidding. Kinda.

5. Mountain Climbers

Your gym resembled the Sahara, but now you’re out here climbing Everest in the comfort of your home.

Look at you go. You are worldly AF, girl.

Seriously though, mountain climbers fire up basically every muscle you have, and the quick movement of your legs gets your heart rate up and improves yourcardiovascular health.

6. Jump Lunges

I swear, jump lunges will be the death of me.

Every time I do them, I feel like I have two left feet.

This move requires major coordination, and takes the basic lunge to the next level.

But that extra burn means you’ll be looking at some seriously beautiful #BootyGains.

7. Weighted Step-Ups

Again with that pesky step platform! But you don’t actually need it, I promise.

Try using any sturdy, elevated surface in your home or outdoors, and add light weights if they’re available, and you’re feeling particularly ambitious.

New gym, who dis?

Read more: http://www.elitedaily.com

The post 7 At-Home Exercises To Try When Your Gym Has The Worst Air Conditioning Ever appeared first on GymVirals.com - The Latest Gym Virals.



source http://www.gymvirals.com/7-at-home-exercises-to-try-when-your-gym-has-the-worst-air-conditioning-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment